Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


Well, this is by far the smallest Thanksgiving group I have ever had at my house! It was just my mom and dad and Steve and I. I had a little "teary" as Steve calls them yesterday before my parents came. It was the first time we didn't have any of our kids with us or us being at their house. It was a nice day today. We got a lot of it ready last night. My mom can do quite a lot with her little walker chair.

We are thinking about putting an elevator in our home, I wish we had it this time my parents came. She had to climb up the stairs in her cast, it scares me.

I got a very beautiful pie plate from Williams Sonoma for my B-day. I made an apple pie in it. What do you think!? I love it.

Well, I am going out of town on Saturday for a week. Between trying to get the rental ready and continuing to get into our home, and live life, I am exhausted. I don't feel ready to go at all. I am excited, just still doing laundry and figuring out what I am doing. I am excited to not have to think about real life for a week. Will be posting pics hopefully as the week goes by.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Love you all!

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Your pie looks beautiful. It makes me want one of those pie plates even more! We're so excited to see you!!!

Danielle said...

The pie is gorgeous! I love the plate! I miss you and love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megan and Greg said...

I didn't realize you guys were all alone!!! The pie looked delicious. I love you.