Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My quilt my mom made

Well, I am babysitting Miles and Ruby. I went to Portland on Saturday, we went to Bob's bought some grains and had lunch and then went to the new Pooh movie. It was fun! I think you will all like it. It is new but in the style of the old ones. I brought them back with me on Sunday. Jake and Lyndsey are coming on Thurs to stay the night and then leave on Friday to go camping. I will post pics and more info about what we have done later.I haven't done my new grain this week because Miles and Ruby have to be Gluten Free so next week.

I have been meaning to post the quilt my mom made me for Christmas and my B-day so since I have a lot to post and not time to do that, I thought I would do this today so I can catchup a little. Just for the record, I didn't get this quilt until a month and a half to two months ago. It is so cute and whimsical! Love you Mom!BackClose-upThe border

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Ohhh that quilt is so precious! I love it! How nice. Love you!

Kristi M. said...

The fabric is so cute! Love the little kids on it.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Oh my gosh I love that quilt so much. You better hide it when I come to visit so it doesn't go missing.... :)

Can't wait to see pics of the kiddos. Love you!

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Thanks for posting the quilt. I still love it. I am happy you like it. I hope the kids are good for you and that you are having fun.