Friday, July 29, 2011

Odds and ends

Megan and Greg gave me some pasta for mothers day. We used it a while back it was fun! We both enjoyed it very much. I think we sometimes underestimate the effect of eye appeal! Isn't that all beautiful!!!!
One of the things that is wonderful about this time of year is I can walk to the jetty if I want. Walking to the jetty means finding sand dollars, its like Bayshore all over again except they are smaller, but who cares its pretty cool just to find them!
A few random sunsets-I can't resist them, used my telephoto lens for a few of them.Well, I could go on and on, but I should probably stop, it's just that one day is never the same as the next and it is rare that you don't see and amazing sunset of one kind or another. I feel blessed to live here.
Got my first cherry tomatoes, yuuuummmyyyy!!Well, that's it for tonight! Love you all!!

5 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

Yummy tomatoes. I'm jealous. Really pretty sunsets. The pasta looked cool. It almost looked like candy. I'm glad you took a picture! Love you!

Danielle said...

When I saw the sunsets I said outloud "oh!" and sighed. SO beautiful. It seems like I've talked to a lot of people lately about where I'm from and I seriously always say, it's soooo beautiful there. So pretty. Thanks for posting. That pasta was way cool! Super fun! Love you!!!

Chad and Jessica said...

I love that you take pictures of so many sunsets! It shows that you appreciate them individually. Thanks for sharing. They are beautiful. I haven't been able to see many this summer.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are gorgeous! You are so good at taking pictures! All the pictures were awesome, but yowsa those sunsets looked unreal, like heaven. Amazing. Was one of those Yachats? One looked like Yachats. That pasta is so cool! It looked like candy!!! Oh my gosh I wish I could eat your tomatoes, I love your cherry tomatoes. love you!

Aliese the Writer said...

Beautiful pictures. Mom's jealous of the berries. Those sunsets look gorgeous. I have always loved sand dollars. I can't wait to visit you so we can help you collect them. But before then I can't wait to see you this month. I'm so excited. I love you!