Friday, January 6, 2012

Cool Lunch

I know, how many times can I blog a about food! I know I haven't blogged about my incredible Christmas holiday season. I haven't had time! But I had one of those amazing moments. I was very hungry, trying to eat healthy, and thought, "I'll go get some of my Italian tomatoes/soup and add some beans to it. " As I was getting it out of the pantry, I thought ,"I should put some grains in it" I opened the fridge to get some Red Quinoa that I had cooked earlier this week, and saw some leftover whole wheat noodles, that had herbs, Parmesan, and some olive oil on it on the shelf. "Hmm" I thought "that would taste good". It was! Love you all!! Time to go vacuum!

5 comments:

Chad and Jessica said...

You could never blog too much about food, you're such a great cook! I wish I could take a class from you! Thanks for sharing. Looks delish! I need to cook enough quinoa to have leftovers....good idea.

Rebecca said...

Looks way yummy, sometimes the best recipes are leftover combos, that can't be completely replicated. Love you.

Aliese the Writer said...

Wow, I wish I could wish for something yummy and just whip it up like that. It looks so pretty and yummy. Love you! :)

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Looks absolutely fabulous and not to mention pretty and yummy!!! Call me next time you decide to whip that up and I'll be right over. HA! Love you we have to talk the Temple will be closing the first 15 days or so of Feb. Soon we need to go. Hugs

AMY AND MIKEY said...

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM that looks and sounds good! luv u