Tuesday, April 30, 2013

time to blog!

I've been trying to catch up on everyone's blogs.  I'm not completely caught up, but I felt like I needed to start blogging again.  I have been watching way too much TV and eating too many things I don't normally eat.  I have decided watching TV and eating inappropriately goes hand in hand in my life.  I eat more healthfully when I don't watch very much TV. 

I have decided I have amazing children.  I read their blogs, instagram and talk to them on the phone and I stand in awe. 

I am very tired tonight but have promised myself to get back into blogging.  We didn't get to watch conference this last time, so I have been catching up. I LOVE Conference.  I don't know how anyone could watch conference and not gain a testimony.  I have been watching it at night if I can't sleep and sometimes for my scripture study.  May I say one of the saddest things that has happened in this last year is Steve Jobbs dieing.  Apple is already suffering comparatively.  I love my Iphone and Ipad.  I don't know how I lived without them.  My quality of life has changed dramatically.  I love how it brings the gospel more alive and instantly there whenever I need it.  I get instant videos of my sweet grandkids adn family on my phone.  Life is better for Steve Jobbs.

I have a lot to catch up on, but for tonight here are a few pics.  I woke up one day and said," it is time"  time to cut my hair off!!  I am so glad I did. I get so many compliments, and fun "you look younger" comments again!  Can't get enough of those! Got accused of being a sister again!  Got a love that!  Love you all!!!





5 comments:

Carin said...

Love your haircut Sharon!! Cute, cute!!! And it is good to have you back in the blog sphere :-)

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Love all of your kids and your hair, you do look younger and of course you are always beautiful. Hugs

Danielle said...

I love conference too! I have been trying to read them all and it is a slow process. You are beautiful and I love you!

Megan and Greg said...

LOVE the hair. Glad you're blogging again, it will really be the way we communicate after this month! Obviously, we'll still be able to phone and skype- it will just be harder to schedule. I've been thinking about bangs for atleast a month now. I'm thinking maybe I should just DO IT! Like you did! I feel so blah and am sick of feeling blah. I want to feel hip again! LOVE YOU!!! Glad you blogged!

Not quite the Bradys said...

I love your new 'do. I am so glad you posted about conference. :). I have gotten in the habit of checking your blog Monday after conference and when you didn't post about that I missed it this year. It was really wonderful as always. Isn't technology wonderful? That you can watch it later is such a blessing. Love to you all!