Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Visit From Danielle and Clay and Conference



One night Steve and I were looking outside and there was this incredible moon.  Steve thought I should try to take a pic of it.  This was with my telescopic lens.  it isn't the best shot of  what we saw, but still kind of cool.

Danielle  and Clay are here!  We are having a great time. It was fun to talk to Clay about his book. I thought of some questions I want to ask him tomorrow.  Conference was wonderful as usual. I LOVE conference. I can't imagine living in this world without a prophet and apostles. It brings me so much hope and peace. That is what the Savior said "in Me ye shall have peace". I truly find that during conference. I notice the older I get the more tender my heart is. Tears come more readily.  I love The Lord, He is so kind. No matter what your situation there is always something for everyone to learn. I told Steve I can't wait for it to come out in print. I can stop and ponder it. Love you all!

4 comments:

Aliese the Writer said...

That moon looks amazing! So cool! I totally agree about Conference. I love it and can't wait for the Ensign to come with all the talks because I can study them so much better that way. Love you!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

mom i don't know how this happened but the date is July on your post? weird, I don't understand how it happened. haha. anyway- that pic of the moon is SO cool. so jealous you all get to hang out but so happy for you. love you!

Megan and Greg said...

I miss you guys. I wish you would come visit. I would love it so much.

I find the older I get, the more important conference is to me. But also, the older I get (or more motherly I should say) it is so much harder to watch it!

Jealous of Dan and Clay being there! She instagramed pics at the beach and it was so nice to see.

The moon was way cool. I didn't think it was your pic until I read it. Very cool! We should chat soon!

Grandma, Nonnie said...

I love the picture of the moon and I loved being there it was so fun to just hang out. I loved the book and I read it until 3;00 AM in the morning and then read the rest before breakfast the next day. Loved it. Love you Hugs