Tuesday, July 23, 2013

6 days late!!

Well my goal at RS was to blog once a week!!  Shame on me, I am 6 days late.  I don't really have time today, but I have wasted two days already this week, so why not do something useful!  I have been watching Lost for the last week or so!  I love it but I can't stop watching it once I start, I feel like an addict!

The last two weeks besides too much TV have also been very productive for at least 3-4 of those days.  That makes me feel better!  I cleaned and organized the garage and Steve's tool closet! Plus I cleaned and organized the attic!




I know kind of boring, but a huge deal for me.  My next move is the sewing room.  Today I am getting a slow start.  I don't feel too good.  I am soooo tired of this sinus thing.  It is not bad, just annoying and I want it to go away.  I know it makes me tired.  
I had a bunch of other uplifting things I wanted to share, but I'm hungry and need to get on with my day

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow mom! That all looks great! That kind of stuff is HARD and tiring. And for me its hard cause I'll find stuff I haven't seen in a while and get distracted. I hope your sinus headache goes away soon :( Love you!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

that is ALOT! Don't work too hard or you'll get worse with your sickness! I can't believe eyou did all that! That is ALOT! good work! love you!

Grandma, Nonnie said...

That is a lot of work!!! I think you expect too much of yourself. No wonder you are still sick. I think you need to limit yourself to so many hours a day so you don't overdo it. It really looks nice. But you need to get plenty of rest and stay hydrated. Also limit your dairy, as it makes more mucus. I lost 1.4 tonight, it is so slow, I get so bored with it's slowness. I gained some when I was so sick and it has been so hard to get it back off. Sigh.... I am up to 27 lbs now. I hate to think what it would be if I didn't go to WW. It is so expensive to lose such a little. I am in this for the long haul though. Sorry I didn't mean to get on my pity pot. Love you and take it easy. Hugs