Thursday, August 21, 2008

Family Visits

After the reunion we had Danielle, Clay, and Amy come back to the house with us. Mike, my Mom, and Dad joined us on Wednesday. We ate too many chocolate chip cookies, and who knows what else. We got Steve to play a game- Catch Phrase, it was fun, we played men against the women. The women won 2 out of three I think. We also went to the aquarium, they have a new exhibit,it is really cool. Danielle thinks it is the best they have had, I have to agree. It is like watching finding Nemo with real fish. We also went to strawberry hill, and Danielle and Clay introduced us to Lost. My parents loved Lost also, it was funny. We would be trying to decide what to do, and they would want to watch another episode. I sad to say am addicted. I will be glad when I am all caught up to the last one and will only be able to watch the new ones once a week when they come out!!!! Megan did Danielle's hair, you'll see that soon, it is really cute. All in all we ate too much and had a great time. I wonder how many times I say that phrase!? Well, here are some pics of the week. As you will see at some point the kids took the camera and took some silly pics, if they didn't want them seen, they shouldn't have taken them! :-) You'll also see some pics of Amy walking slowly up to a rabbit until they scared each other! The first pics are us looking at whales.I think the highlight of Danielles trip was Clay reading Twilight. :-) All in all it was great. I am too tired to talk about each pic, I am just going to assume you can figure it out. My dad, Steve and I were there, just doesn't look like it! I need Lizzie around to take pics of me!
love you all!

4 comments:

Grandma, Nonnie said...

I loved that you finally told us about what you have been doing, sounds a little too busy for me. I am happy for you that you got tuna, and I suppose that it is a little sad to think that Greg and Megan will probably be gone like the rest of them except to visit once in awhile:( I will miss them. My green beans have been harvested to the finish, I think. They were great, and the best I have ever eaten, I will plant more next year. I love having the garden there and the tomatoes and peppers are really prducing. The rest is okay. The tomato plant in the bucket didn't do very well nor the other things, Dad plans to do more next year. I'll look forward to that. Thanks for posting the pics Love you so much Mom

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Mom, I love the tuna labels!!! That is so cool you guys did that! I love them, they are so cute! I'm so glad you posted the pics! I've been wanting the bunny pics, and there's alot of me! So that's good, since I didn't take any pics. Those pics of your food makes my mouth water. That potatoe totally looks like Mickey! That is so funny! And I love the ugly pics- haha. Thanks for taking all thsoe pictures. I'm glad the LOST is over for you, it has taken over our lives. We are 5 episodes into the 3rd. And it's taking everything in me not to watch more tonight. It killed me when i saw Jack watching Sawyer and Kate sleeping together. Uhhhhhhh. Poor Jack. love you!

Danielle said...

Loved the recap. Love you!

Lizzie said...

I'm so glad that you posted. I love it all. It was so fun to see pictures. It makes me want to come visit so bad. I know what you mean about not being in pictures. I try to post every picture anyone ever takes of me just for the family history and so my kids can see me in the pics. I'm glad you stayed in town this weekend and that lost is over for you. I get what you mean about bittersweet having it over. You guys all talk about it so much, that maybe Shad and I should start it up again. Love you and Dad so much! Oh yeah, the tuna labels are so cute and ALL of the food looked so good!!!!