Sunday, August 17, 2008

Long time, no blog!

Well, I have been crazy busy, then just plain tired. Alot has happened since the last blog. Much has been covered on other peoples blogs, but I have to add my experience too. I had a ball at Lizzie's and Shads with them and babysitting the kids. I was there the first time Tanner really truly swam, that was cool.

Then I flew home and had one day to pack and get ready for the reunion. It took all day! I went to Weight watchers the next day and then we left right after I changed clothes.

The reuinion:

I had a ball. It is a very special experience to be with all my kids and grandkids at the same time. I don't really know how to say it more than, I love it!! I played badminton with Anna alot, some with Aliese, and then of course Ruby and Gracie wanted to play. Drew pictures with crayons, held people on my lap and other things I am sure I have forgotten. I enjoyed the storytelling, making shirts, swimming ( I was one of the brave ones that actually went swimming!) Lots of walks to the potty, and fetching things. I have to say, it was pretty ego building that Kate wanted me whenever she saw me! even when she was with one of her parents. I stood by the fire a lot! It took quite a while to get the smoke smell out of my hair! It was great fun to watch the men take turns chopping and foraging for wood. I noticed the only ones that didn't was my husband and Shad... hmm.... :-)

All and all it was as everyone has said, great food, great fun, and great company!

Here are some pics!Check out this pic, Steve and Miles have the same smile, same eyes, and tilt of head!It was great!!

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Yay! You finally posted. I loved all the pictures, although it made me miss everyone so much more.

Danielle said...

YAY! You finally posted! Except I would've liked more of what you've been up to SINCE the reunion:) I hate working, it makes it so we never talk anymore. Hmm...I'll just have to figure that one out. I love you so much and miss you!!!!!!!

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Well I love you and it was a great post. What have you been doing??? Canning tuna. Well I gotta go it is late. love the pics. Mom