Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hair- mostly for Megan!

Well, went to get my hair done. It took her 3 hours, I was her last appt. and I think she likes talking to me. She loves to talk, and we have a lot in common, our love of Christ, health and life philosophies. She is a born again Christian, I think I probably have opened her eyes to how much Mormons read the bible and talk about Christ. We have conversations not discussions about religion. So she tells me everything she is doing in her life. I know she could have been done in about 2 hours,(Megan was always done in about 1hour and 45 min.) but she had the time so she would stop and talk instead of doing my hair. Plus I think she is still getting used to my hair. It is funny to listen to her after she gets done coloring or cutting, she talks about how cute it is like I was the one that made it cute. I think it is good though that she can feel good about her work, after all that is what Christ and Adam did after they finished creating the earth! She knew I was going to see Megan after she did my hair the first time, so she asked me how Megan liked it. I could tell she was relieved that Megan was happy with my hair. She knows how much I trust Megan. These are pics after I did my hair a couple of days after I got it done. I know you will all say it looks the same, but to Megan it will probably look a little different. Well, here is the front, both sides and the back. The back looked cuter when she did it I need to work on that! When Megan cut it like this she did it better than I did also, I think the back is hard to do!


I am hoping to get done decorating by tomorrow night. I have the outside almost done and the inside about a third of the way done. I will take pics and blog when I am done. Love you all!!!

7 comments:

Lizzie said...

It's nice you found a hair girl you like. It's been 8 years and I keep looking. My favorites always move away!

I really like the back of your hair. The cut is really cute.

Megan and Greg said...

Oh brother, I just left a huge message and it didn't work. Basically, I LOVE your hair! It looks great! I'm so glad you found someone and that you like her so much! And what a nice way to spread your beliefs!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I love your hair! You look beautiful in those pictures. I am eager to see the house decorated, and to see the toy closet in the new space! love you!

Danielle said...

I love the hair! I especially love the back! You did great! That's good you have someone you like to do your hair. I love you!!!

Grandma, Nonnie said...

You are beautiful, and the hair is lovely, but then it always is. It is good that you have someone there as probably Megan will be gone again when they return to the states. Besides it is always good to have back-up. I really have been busy and then the weather stopped us all in our tracks here. I love you

Patty said...

Your hair looks great. I just went last week and had Danielle's friend Stephanie do my hair. It took 5 hours but it turned out great. Just wanted to wish your family a Merry Christmas. Thanks so much for the card. Have a great day. bye now.

Not quite the Bradys said...

So CUTE! Love the cut, love the color. Miss you!