Friday, June 25, 2010

Experiment

About a month ago I got an email that said Microwave ovens were evil showed an experiment with water boiled on the stove, and water boiled in the microwave used to water plants. The one watered with the microwave water started to die within 5 days by nine days was dead. The other one with water boiled on the stove thrived. I decided to see for myself if this was true. I got 4 plants to make sure that one wasn't sick and therefore died.

When my granddaughters came they were pretty excited about it. Aliese asked me to post them. Well, they all did wonderfully, they all flowered after 2 weeks or more. I didn't take a pic, but put them out in the harsh coastal air. I went out today to take a pic of them. Remember they have been outside on there sides for a week. But it proves once and for all at least with water, that there was no difference in the way it affected plants. I'm sorry I didn't do a before pic, but you have to trust me.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Very very cool Mom. Can't wait to tell the girls tomorrow. Love you.

Danielle said...

I love that you took it into your own hands to find out! Instead of just taking their word for it! Seriously cool. Love you!!!

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Fun experiment! and I love that it worked and the plants thrived. good job Sharon Love you

AMY AND MIKEY said...

cool! love you!

Megan and Greg said...

That's interesting. So they either lied or had something wierd going on.