Sunday, February 20, 2011

Past time to blog!

I wonder how many times I have said ,"I can't believe how long it has been since I blogged". Too many!!!

Before Christmas I was sick of my closet under the stairs. It had become the place to pitch things when I didn't' know what to do with them. When we decided to move into this house I immediately thought how fun it would be to make it a playroom so to speak. In the end I chose for it to be more of a place to put the dress up clothes. Here it is !
Last but not least the actual clothes. I put up a tension rod.love you all!!

5 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

Cool, Mom. I cannot believe how much dress up stuff you have! I had no idea. So fun! Dressing up is the best when you're little. Love you!

Danielle said...

That's so cool! I love the hats! Sooooo fun. Love you so much!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh my gosh- I can't blieve I didn't see that when Iw as there! No I did not see this! I love it! It's awesome! and it looks cool too. love you! had such a great time!

Aliese the Writer said...

Wow, you have a lot of clothes! I saw this at Lizzie's, but didn't get to comment. Lizzie and my Mom kept saying things like, "My prom dress." "My prom purse." and "I remember wearing that." It was really funny. I can't wait to go to your house and visit! I love you! :)

Lizzie said...

my kids will be in HEAVEN at your house. it's wonderful.