Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It's been so long...


I'm tempted to just blog pics.  I'm kind of brain dead right now.  When I went to Lizzie's in June I bought a new cupcake pan (I know shock that there is one I don't have!!) It was Snow White and the 7 dawrfs.  I also took my Avengers one that Lizzie gave me for Christmas or some holiday.  While I was at William Sonoma, we saw these cool decorating things.  It showed pics of 3 year olds using it and Lizzie and I read the reviews and it said that they were great.  So we bought some anc boy were they great!!!! Worth every penny.  A pain in the rear to clean up, but so worth it!  It is so much easier for the kids to decorate those detailed cupcakes. These are before we bought the cool things to put the frosting in.   Tanner and Kate 

                      Aliese and Anna after the new tools for frosting
Gracie
 Tanner
 Kate
 We decided that it would look better if Snow White and the Dwarfs were made from white or yellow batter, but the kids wanted chocolate!  I will post the frosting things tomorrow.  Well, I am tired, more tomorrow.

4 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

didn't you know that snow white was black? paha. well those pics are so cute. i'm sure i was invited to come visit but i'm just drawing a blank. I think time goes 1000 times faster after you're a mom, and your brain gets 1000 times slower!!!! love you!!!! can't wait for you to do that with maddie some day, she's going to love you so much!!!

Danielle said...

You are such a fun grandma! So cute pictures. Love you!!!

Aliese the Writer said...

Thank you for posting! I miss you during your breaks. Those cupcakes look so good. I want one right now so bad! If only I could just reach in and take it. Haha! Love you!

Grandma, Nonnie said...

What a lot of fun, it must be to be able to create those memories for them. Aliese remembers how good they were never mind how fun they looked. You are such a fun gramma. Love you so much