Wednesday, July 16, 2008

At Lizzie's

Hi everyone. I know almost no one is reading the blogs right now, but for those that are I am at Lizzie's. I finished my last subbing meeting Monday just before I flew out. I was up at 6:00 am and got to Lizzie's after midnight. Crazy huh?!

Tuesday was the first time I took a nap longer than a half hour in years, and still slept that night. I think all the craziness caught up with me. We went to a free kids movie in the morning at the big cool theater. It was fun, I am deprived you know I don't even get to go to the old one at Newport. We then went home and napped. Later Lizzie and I dropped the kids off at Shads office and went out to dinner, then to TJs and Target, great fun for a hick from the sticks.

Today we made the train cupcakes, they turned out soooo cute. I will use these many times with all the grands. Before we decorated:After we decoratedWe then went swimming in the pool, that was great!!
After Shad got home and they started packing, Tanner started getting ready for his trip, he packed a back pack and a suit case. Then got his bike ready and sat his chair on top also. He looked too cute.Kate was around, and Lizzie got way more pics than I did. She went to bed early tonight, she was done for quite early. Lizzie will probably post some pics after she gets back home and rests.

Well, it is late, I am sure the kids will wake up early. Love you all!

3 comments:

Grandma, Nonnie said...

So are you going camping from Lizzies or are you flying home? I didn't know you were going out there. And is the trip Tanner packing for the one to Oregon??? I am confused. Oh well I spend about half my time that way, as life moves too fast these days. I think Jake and Lyndsey are packing up to move this week end also. I truly haven't heard from them. I think Abe is going over on Friday to help Jake load the truck. I have been busy with the beauty shop work and my house so I haven't tried to get in touch with them as I haven't had time to help. I am going to have gel nails on Fri. Cindy wants to practice, and so I'll get them for working there and she will be filling them also. Great huh! I am excited about it. Is anyone coming to visit your except Danielle? We will have to get together with her while she is here. I miss seeing her. Well gotta go I love you so much Mom

AMY AND MIKEY said...

So cute!!!! Pklease post tons more pictures!!!! the train thing looked so cool!!!!! love you!-

Megan and Greg said...

WOw! Those train cakes! That is the coolest thing ever!!!! I LOVED IT!!!! That is so funny about Tanner packing and sitting everything on top of the furniture!!!! Thanks for taking a pic! Oh! How fun to be with the grand kids! I know, exhausting too! Well, thanks for the post, it was great!