Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Last Chemo Party, and Christmas Eve

Amy had her last chemo party. All of us in Oregon were there. It was wonderful. We had it at Nate and Brooks, Mikes Brother and Sister-in-laws house. Amy was very happy and looked beautiful. She took time to thank each of us all for all we had done for her, it was very touching.Miles is all boy. If you will let him he will jump on you, run into you and etc. He kept jumping on Greg. Greg is a good sport. Miles in creative mode.Megan and Greg came for a couple of days. Then we took Megan, Greg, Amy, and Mike with us to Idaho for Christmas. We stayed for 3 nights and 4 days at Danielle's and Rebecca's. We had a great time. I was thoroughly exhausted before I left and so got even more tired while I was there and got a sore throat. We did some great family stuff and just hung out. Christmas Eve was spent with all of us and Clay's family. It was great! We did the Christmas story. I think because I wasn't feeling well, I didn't take very many pics, so there aren't any of Danielle and Clay or Rebecca, strange.Mike was Joseph, Gracie was Mary, Anna the angel, Steve the Narrator(in my rhinestone glasses), Greg the Donkey, Clay the innkeeper, the rest of us Angels or shepherds. We sang a lot and it was great fun. I'm afraid we weren't as reverent as we probably should have been, but I am sure the girls still felt the spirit, and I am sure Gracie felt really special. We were going to go sledding on Wednesday, but there wasn't enough snow. We went to the new Disney movie. It was really good, the older girls were very affected by how evil the bad guy was. I think he was a typical villian. Most of the adults fell asleep off and on, not because it was boring, but we were tuckered out from traveling and staying up too late.

5 comments:

Grandma, Nonnie said...

I am glad you posted and that you are home safe. Happy you had a great Christmas. Love you so much and how is Amy? Mom

AMY AND MIKEY said...

great pics- thanks for posting- love you

Danielle said...

Great post! I know we were very giggly during the program. It was still so cute and good though. I am so glad you guys came! I love you!

Kristi M. said...

What a fun christmas. A good chunk of your family was together. I am learning that getting there is a big accomplishment.

Lizzie said...

Fun! I didn't know you guys acted it out! I bet Gracie and Anna loved it. Cute pictures. Thanks for posting them all.