Wednesday, December 30, 2009

More of Christmas

We always have our big Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve, so that was out of this world! I wish I would have taken pics of it. We all had assignments so it wasn't a burden on any one person. We didn't have quite as many treats as when my mom always came, but we still had way more than we needed. My mom would have been proud of her granddaughters dipping ability of the chocolates. They were beautiful and delicious. Rebecca whipped out some Almond Roca at the last minute also-yuuuuuummmmmmmy!!!! I made 3 pies, and Patty brought some yummy treats also. Christmas morning was fun. The girls were cute as kids always are.

Christmas night we all went to look at lights. Talk about amazing, there was this one house that had their lights timed to music on a radio station they rented. I felt like I was at Disneyland looking at the fireworks, but instead it was Christmas lights. We stayed and watched for about 20-3o minutes. We then went around and looked at other inspiring lights. I am ready for next year!!!! I was kind of bumbed about our new home when it came to Christmas lights-not now!!! I'm not going to do the music thing, but there were all kinds of neat ideas at the other houses. Well, here are some pics.Rebecca hired Amy to make these cute hats that had matching skirts for them and their American Girl Dolls, the girls loved them and they were very cute! Anna wanted a Ball Gown and before Christmas Greg had taught Anna to Waltz, Ballroom Style. So Christmas morning when she opened her ball gown, she said, "Now I can dance with Greg!" It was so sweet. What a great uncle Greg is.Aliese is growing up. Her favorite presents were her Clinique, shown here in the box and the bag, and her memory foam mattress and pillow. All in all it was a great trip! We were so grateful to be able to go and be with so much of our family at this special time of year! Love you all!!!

8 comments:

Penny Cluff said...

The kids are adorable. Nice to have them for Christmas. It just isn't Christmas without kids. Sharon, Rebecca is looking like a "Sharon Mini-Me" which is a good thing. Love.

Megan and Greg said...

Great post! Great pics! Hey, We've got a couple days before January starts, do you want to start with David Copperfield? I already have it. Let me know!

Lizzie said...

Those beds look unbelievable. So cool. Thanks for posting all of those. It's neat to see it all. It looks so cozy.

HeidiT said...

Sounds like you all had a great time! The girls are SO adorable and getting so big - I haven't seen them since Danielle's open house in Idaho Falls.

Grandma, Nonnie said...

What a great post. I think it is good that the girls can make chocolates and candy. They are the ones to do it as I am fast getting to be handicapped, and unable to do a lot anymore. I love you. Mom

Grandma, Nonnie said...

I thought you might like to know that I did a post finally. Love you lots. Mom

*Stephanie Lance* said...

These pictures are SO CUTE!!! How fun! Everything looks so great! Those girls are BEAUTIFUL!!! I think they look SO much like Danielle!!! MIss you guys!!!

Rebecca said...

Thanks for posting all of those pictures. They're great. Thank you so much for coming for Christmas. It made all the difference. I have a new blog. rebeccatheidahogirl.blogspot.com
Love you.