Wednesday, December 16, 2009


More of Disneyland
These were all up and down main street, Aliese wanted a pic of them. I was glad it turned out nice. It was so beautiful.

One of the fun things we did a lot of was meet characters. I am always amazed at how animated the characters are. They are so fun and take all the time you need or want with them. At Goofy's Breakfast Kate and Gracie got to dance with Goofy for a long time! It was awesome. Breakfast had everything from child size cinnamon rolls, eggs, waffles, sweet breads, you name it they had it. Goofy came and sat at our table and signed all the kids books he was great!Check out how big their hands are, and yet their signatures are really cool looking. Snow White came by and look at Tanner, that is how he looked when the characters were there. These were some pics I liked that were just during the breakfast.Baloo came by and was as cute as the rest! I caught Aliese in a very funny way and it made her hair look red, strange huh?More tomorrow, I am tired. Love you all!

4 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

Wow, Mom. You posted a lot!!! Great pics. So many smiles. I love it. See you in a couple days.

Danielle said...

Love it! Love the pictures. Soooooooooo precious seeing how happy they are. So magical. I love you!!!!!!!!!

Lizzie said...

Thanks again for posting and sending the pictures. I stole a couple of your blog....like the lit up castle. What a pretty picture. I don't know how to take night pictures with my camera. I need you to teach me how.

Grandma, Nonnie said...

I loved the pictures and the subjects are always perfect!! Love mom