Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cookies...It must be Christmas!

I learned tonight as I had the music up as loud as I could and I was dancing around the kitchen making cookies, that I like making cookies. I am not sure if I knew that. I love cooking with my grandkids, so I guess I should have known that means I like it. I was making 4 different kinds at once. I still need to frost the sugar cookies and bake the Peppermint Sandwiches, but I am tired now, so it will be later or maybe tomorrow sometime. We are going to my parents early and coming home early afternoon. Probably won't blog before Christmas. So:

Have a Very Merry Christmas!!!

4 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

yum I want some!

Danielle said...

yUMMY YUMMY in my tummy! I am just gettin ready to make some peppermint sandwiches myself!

Love you!!!!!!!!!!!

Carin said...

Your post put a smile on my face! I'm glad my kitchen isn't the only one which looks like that when I am really enjoying myself in it! Give Janell and Ed a big, giant hug for me and tell them Merry Christmas and that I love them!! And then have them give one to you and Steve for me too :-) Merry Christmas!

Aliese the Writer said...

Wow, it is amazing that you made so many things for Christmas even thought there weren't lots of people. With the nine of us in Utah we only made like one treat. :( I love you! :)