Saturday, April 9, 2011

A very busy month!!

It's been a crazy busy last month. Had to go to the Springfield and Portland in one week for Steve's eyes, and colonosc0py. A week later I flew out to Missouri to meet up with my sister for a week of painting classes-good but hard. Stayed a night and a day with Judy for Crystals baby shower. Tried all week to get Gracies b-day present done, finally got it done by staying up late. I would post a pic, but on my way to Missouri, I left my camera in the overhead bin and someone stole it. Left for California to help Amy and Mike move, like Amy said, we had a really great road trip it was great fun. Stayed at Amy's and Mikes helping them organize their whole apartment for 3 days, Her apartment is great! I was very happy for them. Then she drove me to Rebeccas for 2nights and days. We watched conference on Sunday and then Rebecca took a day off with Amy while the girls and I spent the day together. Sadly Gracie was sick and we didn't realize it until I picked her up to put her in the Walmart cart, she was burning up. We also went on an adverture, not by choice, the gps took us off in the tooleywigs we went an hour out of our way for Aliese to do a 15 minute PE test, crazy! It was pretty at least, but the fuel is low light was blinking and there weren't any gas stations so that was scary. We bought nail stuff at Walmart, came home and did nails. Then we made cupcakes and the girls frosted and decorated them. Rebecca then took me to Lizzies where I spent 3 days and nights at her house. It was great also. I was able to help as well as play. Lizzie has several errands that the kids couldn't go on so I was glad to be there to play games, make cupcakes twice and just enjoy being with them. Next month is probably going to be crazy too. Maybe June will be slower? Am I dreaming? I hope not. At times like that I am so grateful that I started taking better care of my body. I am grateful I can help my kids.

Well, I came home sick so I am going to close now. I hate being sick. I am feeling better, just tired and very tired of swollen glands in my neck.

love you all!

3 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I heard you got sick, that is awful. Do you think you got sick from the kids or from being so busy?

I"m so glad you were able to help me get set up and travel here. I love you so much!

Megan and Greg said...

Hey Mom, we don't need your help, but we need your love! Come visit us!!! Sounds like you've been so busy. When you can squeeze us in, just call and let me know. We are very flexible. If Scarlet could handle the car better, I'd come see you. Greg's days off are so unpredictable to plan ahead for us both to come. Anyway! When you have a few days, we'd love to see you!!! I'm sorry you're sick. Probly your body catching up with you. Get some rest!!! Love you.

Grandma, Nonnie said...

I am sorry you are sick. Hope you are better by now and that it was short. Take good care and I will call you soon. Love you so much