Thursday, December 6, 2007

The calm after the storm!


Today was great day. The sun was out, and I ate my lunch after weight watchers on the steps off my deck. I did have a sweatshirt on, but it was calm and gorgeous. My salad was delicious. Weight watchers was good. The numbers are still a little low, Christmas time. I sent out 35 postcards today to tell them about some new info coming out next week, hopefully that will bring out a few more. I'm sure after Jan 1st, the line will be out in the parking lot! I personally lost 7.2 pounds this week. A definite first for me in my entire lifetime. And yes I did eat. I was out of control since our trip to New York. Made some new goals and commitments to my receptionists. I have to keep my promises, so I finally humbled myself, asked for help and made promises to my receptionists. In my younger days I could just make up my mind and it would happen. I am excited needless to say!

I promised myself that when I lost 5lbs. I would make myself a skirt, so guess who is going to cut herself out a skirt tomorrow!!!???? ME!!!!!

Well, I am going to plan my menus for this week and my grocery list. Love you all!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Yay! Congrats on the weight loss! That is so awesome. I miss you and love you!!!

Not quite the Bradys said...

Yeah, way to go!!! Can you email me your email address? Mine is ajcallahan@earthlink.net
Thanks!

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Wonderful!!! I am so glad for you, it is a great feeling. I really think having committments are the best way. Being the kind of people we are helps us keep them. I love you. mom

Rebecca said...

My gosh, 7 lbs!!!!!!!!!!! Wow. Way to go. Core rocks. You are inspiring. Did you cut your hair then. Post a pic. I will be asking about that skirt. You better do it. I love you. I can't believe that storm, glad the house is still there.

Megan and Greg said...

AWESOME!!!! I can't believe you lost 7.2 pounds! That is so much! Yea for you!!!!! WOW!!!! I'm just so happy 'cause I know how much this means to you! And fun new skirt! What promises/commitments did you make? I tell ya Mom, you've got the retirement thing down. Wake up, stare at the ocean, eat healthy organic food. Buy hot clothes whenever you want. I hope I'm there in 30 years too.

Lizzie said...

I am so glad you are going to make a skirt for yourself!