Sunday, March 9, 2008

Getting better!

I feel so bad for Lizzie, I can't imagine the way I have felt lately and having toddlers. No wonder she is still sick. I think (cross my fingers) I am almost well. I stayed home from all my meetings on Sat, and Sun. I am going to try not to go to wild tomorrow, because I know I will feel a lot better. But I want to be well for the big trip coming up in 12 days!!!!! Disneyland with the Leslies!!!! Anyway besides that a good friend of ours offered to refinish our coffee table, it looks gorgeous. We will have to start using the coasters now!!! Well, that is about as exciting as it gets right now. Maybe once I'm doing more than the dishes and sitting on the couch, I will have more to share. Oh

4 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats on the new website, that's awesome! And I'm jealous you get to go to Disneyland...that is going to be so fun!
Hope you feel better!!

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Well I am glad to stay home and take care of yourself. Now you will be able to have a great time with the girls. I am glad you have to .com for the beach house. Much Love mom

Danielle said...

The site looks great! That's so much easier. I love you and can't wait until you come! Also, that is just fine that you got a cd, did I tell you i was originally going to get you a Carol King cd- but dad told me you already had one:( Anyway, love you!!!

Rebecca said...

Are you talking about the coffee table that fell apart and that you guys fixed by tying a rope around one of the legs? That's awesome. Lucky you guys. Love you.