Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Gorgeous Day!!! And fun Pics-scroll down!

Well, it has been an unbelievable day today. I wanted to go out and take a walk, but it didn't happen. Since reading the book I recommended, I have decided to be more like Danielle and Steve, and do one thing I have to do and then do something I want to do, continue that throughout the day and I think life will be better. I have a skirt that I started over a month ago, I finally started to work on it again today. I'm not where I want to be yet, but I'm walking forward! I realize that the things you have to do will always be there and there are more than we can do in one day. Then as the week goes on more gets added to the list. The reality is that none of us can do what we have to do forever, so we crash and do something stupid like watch a dumb TV show because I am too exhausted or brain dead to do something I would really like to do! So wish me luck on my new mission in life!!!

The pics of the ocean -one was from today- the other is one I took before I went to Lizzie's, to me it is amazing. The gorgeous days I have decided are better in real life!

I can hardly talk, but I am going to go to ww's anyway. Hopefully noone gets upset about it. I just can't miss another week.

Well, here are some pics the day of grandma's funeral, we were having a good time, I think she would have liked that! This pic cracks me up because it is so not Jake!

Mom and I! I love this one of us!
Beautiful girls!
couldn't resist this one!
Check out these next two pics, can you tell they are related? "Do we have to do this pic?"
I love this of Eddies kids!
Not the best pic of my dad, but the only one I got that day!
Cute Gracie! The names sake, it will be interesting to see if the personality is similar. Right now she seems a little calm compared to Grandma Grace.
Couldn't resist the dancing Ruby and Amy looking on!
Cute Grandma and Miles!!!!
Well, hope you liked the show!!! Love you all!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

I love the pics! They are all so fun and cute! Thanks for posting them:) I love you!!! Good luck on your new mission in life:)

Emily said...

Great pictures!! I love it when so much family is together...that's awesome. So many generations, I love it!

Rebecca said...

Love the pics. Thanks Mom.

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Beautiful Pictures love mom

Grandma, Nonnie said...

This is a test. Love mom

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just wrote a long comment and it wouldn't put it so it got erased- anyway- i just said how beautiful YOU were in teh pic- and how beautful the pics were- and i loed teh crazy one of me- this better work- uhhh

Lizzie said...

Wow, those pics of Grandma and Miles are awesome. Miles is so cute. Thanks for posting these pics. I hardly took any when I was up there.