Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday

Hows that for boring. I don't' have a lot to say and I am tired, the only remnant of my illness. Oh we have been watching the Roots series, we love them. the second generation is better than the first. I went to Weight Watchers today for the first time in two weeks, it seemed like it had been forever. I was so out of sync at first. I lost about 3.5 lbs over the last two weeks. I was one happy camper. I have been doing a little too much lately, but I am trying to pace myself, I want to stay well. I have been spending a lot of time on the computer, fine tuning and just keeping up with our beach house business. It takes longer than I thought it would with two houses. I got some really cute clothes when I was at Lizzie's. I wore a black sweater I bought today to ww's. It is one of those longer sweaters. I have two of those now. They are very slimming and I like them! :-) Oh my new plan to try to stagger work with play is doing pretty good. I think it is going to take some practice and determination. I planted potatoes on Tuesday. It felt good. My next goal is to get out there and organize my greenhouse. I think I have said that before! Well, it is late! Love you all!

6 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

that's cool. So- would dad want us to come up? or is it just if we wanted to he's fine with it. Hey- Rebecca thinks I am anemic- or asked atleast- because I am so white in my pictures on teh blog- but- aren't some people just really white? I feel like I'm always really white in the winter. What do you think? I was tested in utah I think twice. anyway- love you.

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Sharon, Really try hard to keep rested, as this virus has a real ability to return and really kick you in the pants. So many of my friends have had it over. So take good care of yourself. I am glad you are getting your greenhouse work going. I loved the potatoes you grew last year:) And don't forget to plant the TOMATOES. Love Mom

Danielle said...

That's awesome about losing the pounds! I'm sure that was relief! I want to see those sweaters! You should bring them to Idaho. I need to talk to you about a change of plans for my birthday. I'm so excited for you to come! I love you!!!

Lizzie said...

Good for you that you still lost while you were sick. I find that when I'm sick I just eat whatever is convenient. I love the longer sweaters on you. They are very flattering.

Patty said...

Sharon so sorry to hear that you have been sick. It is awful when you have so much to do and then get sick. Danielle is so excited for your visit. We usually let the kids pick the place of their choice to eat at on their birthdays. i am not sure what day we ar going but We would love to have you come out to dinner with us while you are in town if you have the time for Danielle's bday. It would be great to visit with you. Take care of yourself and get feeling better. bye now.

the splendid life of us... said...

I hope you start feeling better soon! I hate being sick because it is so hard to get back into your regular routine when you start feeling better.

I think Roots is where my favorite baby doll's name came from "Kizzy". She was a cute little black baby with a cute little afro!

I saw that you have commented on my parents blog which I think is still hard for them to figure out, and they don't know how to comment yet. But yes they are living in Oregon. They never ended up moving to Utah, so they had a house built in Sweet Home and they really like it there.

I love catching up with your cute family!

brenley