Sunday, June 29, 2008

New basket and Grandma Nonnie's b-day

Well, it has been too long since I blogged! Last Tuesday I went into town and visited my mom for her birthday. It was great we had a really good time. I first went to Meg's salon and got my hair done. Then met up with my mom at PF Chang's a new hip Chinese restaurant. We both had Salmon and veggies. We split her b-day desert, it was tiny but tasty. We then went to TJ Max Home Goods. It was fun we found this basket for my dress up clothes. Then Mom didn't feel well so I did a very quick run through TJ's and then Mom wanted a Rotissere chicken from Costco. So I ran those two errand while she waited for me. We then went to her house put together dinner really quickly and ate. Abe is living with them temporarily so he was there also. It was good to see him. Later everyone came and we had German Chocolate Cake that I made from scratch, it was a hit. Then hit the road at about 8:00.Amy made this great card for momThe next morning was my first sub job for Polly(my receptionist who has 5 meetings she leads) I am doing 3 of her meetings. It was in Newport at the county bldg. It was interesting. They are what is called at work meetings. Most of the time they are held where the people work-hence at work meeting. They are smaller than mine generally.

Meg and Greg came Saturday night, we have enjoyed them very much. We watched a movie and basically vegged. Today church of course. I will do Lincoln City tomorrow, Meg is going with me, then on Wed I will do Newport again in the morning and Alsea (up hwy 34 about an hour) in the afternoon. There are no recptionists, I do everything including the paperwork. I really liked the first one I did, so I am sure I will like the rest. I looked at my calendar for the next month and it is crazy, I have much to do and not much time to do it. So I will have to be more disciplined.

I worked in my greenhouse for a couple of hours this week. I am hoping to get it all beautified before Danielle and Clay come. I am not sure if it will happen. I have very few days where I don't have something to do.

Well, it is late. Love you all!

4 comments:

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Great post, and I really enjoyed my birthday. I am so glad you were able to come. I am sorry that Jake and family couldn't come. Have fun with Meg. Love you mom

Danielle said...

Great pics! I'm so excited to come I can hardly stand it. I'm so happy I get to stay for a whole week at the coast! You are a busy woman. I love you!!!!!!!!! OH- your hair looks lovely:)

AMY AND MIKEY said...

cool- fun pics

Megan and Greg said...

Hey, great post. I'm glad you posted the card-so funny. We had a good time. Love you!