Friday, November 7, 2008

Lizzies - Disneyland, my b-day, halloween and fun

I went to Lizzie's on the 27th. It was really late when I got there, Meg was there also but asleep. The next day was my B-day! We had nummy scones that Lizzie made, I had more than I planned! They were Oatmeal, Kamut, Chocolate chip, nut, scones....mmmmmm!! We went out to lunch and that was good also, we had pizza, and salad. We all shared. Tanner and Kate loved the restaurant and the escalator nearby! Beautiful Megan and Lizzie!

Tanner and I made a tractor cake, he loved it!Then it was time for my b-day, Lizzie went all out. We had ravioli's, nummy bread, and salad. We ate outside by the pool with little candles. It was really nice and relaxing. It was a great b-day!!! I felt thoroughly pampered! Lizzie made me a delicious chocolate truffle cheesecake!Me making a wish, very important!Getting ready to blow out the candlesMe blowing out all but one. I take blowing out the candles very seriously, as you can tell by this picture. So a few nights later, I made sure to wish on the first star I saw! :-)The next day was DISNEYLAND!!!!Tanner checking out the map.Tanner decided he didn't want to ride anything he had ridden before. That was a trick. Amazingly the only things he had to do that he had done before was Peter Pan and that was late in the day. Beautiful Megan and Kate!I was in the car ahead so hurried as fast as I could to take a pic.Megan wanted a pic in front of the Haunted MansionWe went to watch the Pixar parade, and Lizzie got the kids cotton candy, I took about 20 or more pics of the following experience, it was really hard to pare it down.One of the great things about our family is our enthusiasm when we are talking to our children!The end of the cotton candy.The famous tea cups, Megan was afraid of motion sickness so she took pics. She took a bunch they were great, it is always hard for me to choose some, but I did.Waiting for the Princess ParadeKate with her Dumbo from the last disney trip, and pooh from this one.That night after we got home, at 3:30am I drove Megan to the airport. I am sure she was very ready to go home. I had only been with her for two days, so I wasn't quite ready. She didn't know, but after I pulled away the tears started flowing. I'm a boob!
The next morning was Halloween!! We made shaped pancakes and later went to a friends of Lizzies for a party and then trick or treating. It was great, Tanner would run as fast as he could way ahead of us. Kate was really brave too. It was fun. The pics below are at home later with the haul.I loved the following pics, they are alot alike but oh so cute in thier own way!Well, that is all the pics. We went shopping, ate outside another night, had family home evening, watched Tinker Bell (pretty cute) and just had a great time.
Love you all!!!!

4 comments:

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Thanks for posting, looks like a great time was had by all. Are we going to the temple this month. I love you. Will call soon Mom

Megan and Greg said...

That was great, Mom. I've been waiting for this one to come out. I'm gonna steal the pics for my own post. I love you. I know, I feel like I hardly got any time with you. I bet you're glad to be home.

Danielle said...

Love the pics! So cute! Those ones of you and Kate are precious! I love you!!!!!!!!!

Megan and Greg said...

Haha. Looks like you guys all had a fun time. I love the cotton candy pictures--classic.

-Greg