Sunday, March 29, 2009

Gracies dress

Gracie's b-day is Tuesday, so I made her and her doll matching dresses. Well, if I was clever like Lizzie and Danielle I would make a collage of pics with writing, but this is as good as it gets. Other than that, I have been busy trying to get the house and things ready for me to leave. I leave Wed. night to go to Jake and Lyndsey's, then off to the airport Thursday Morning bright and early. Exciting!!!!! A tiny scary, never gone across the ocean w/o Steve, but if Megan and Greg get what they want job wise, it won't be the last time probably. Here are a few pics of my lettuce, I think the one in the top of the triangle is Arugala Rebecca. I might pick a leaf or two this week!!! But they are still pretty small. Been reading and enjoying DVR. Today I did sharing time for my branch and taught Priesthood/Relief Society today. Both were good. Well, that is about all. Love you all!!!!

9 comments:

Lizzie said...

I love the pictures of the lettuce. How fun that you get to have fresh lettuce that you grew.

The collages are super easy in Picasa, super annoying to do in Photoshop. Have you downloaded picasa yet? Really user-friendly. It's googles editing software for free. You can make a collage super easily, up your contrast, write over pictures etc. When you're not busy, call and I'll walk you through it. Love you!

Lizzie said...

I forgot, gracies dress is absolutely adorable. = )

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I love the dresses! They are so sweet! I love them! It's funny because looking at the dress without a body in it, it looked like a dress you or I coudl wear- and I thought- why'd she make the doll dress so huge? and then I realized- the dress was for Gracie's size, so the doll dress wasn't that big after all. I don't know if that made sense. Anyway- so cute. that's exciting about teh lettuce. I love you-

Kristi M. said...

Super cute lettuce. It is so cute and tiny and looks really yummy. Have a fun trip. Can't wait to read about it after you get back and recover for a few days.

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Love the dresses, and the lettuces look yummy! Love you mom

Megan and Greg said...

Very cute dress--I am sure she will love it! I'm always a little jealous about the fresh produce... Truth be told though, I really don't enjoy gardening! haha. Too many hours spent weeding as a kid I think... Who knows, maybe I would like it now. No need to worry about flying/being overseas. We'll be here waiting for you! Anyway, have a great trip and we will see you soon!
--Greg

Megan and Greg said...

Wow, that's a lot to do in one sunday. The dresses are very cute. I love how you put them together- did you pin the little one on? Glad you're enjoying the DVR. The lettuce looks great! I wish I could enjoy it with you! Your lettuce never needed dressing. It always tasted good all by itself. It looked like you had 4 different kinds! That's great! I'm really jealous!

Lizzie said...

I miss you. I've checked your blog everyday since you've been gone hoping you'd post, (but knowing you don't have time). I'm excited for you to come back. 2 weeks. I reeeeeaaaaalllly miss you.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

SO- on danielle's page where it updates people's blogs it says that you posted a blog about your trip, but I'm on your page, and it only shows gracie's dress. I pushed refresh, adn it still doesn't come up. Have you really posted about your trip?