Sunday, March 8, 2009

So far behind!!

I always think when I get this far behind that I will never let this happen again! Wrong!! The reason I get this far behind is because I have company, am out of town, or just too busy or tired. So here I am at 11:00 pm very tired but I thought I would at least blog a little.

Two weeks ago we had Ruby and Miles, it was great fun. Lyndsey had her wisdom teeth pulled so we had them for Thurs-Sunday morning. We went to the aquarium, made bug cupcakes, Hmmm..... What to do about the fingers?lick them of course!Voila! CupcakesMiles was eating oatmeal while we decorated cupcakes, he is actually pretty good with a spoon, but by the end, it was easier to use the hands!
played in the sand, Miles loved this big shovelI thought Ruby looked like a model in this onewatched movies, planted seeds in the greenhouse, and read books. Oh and of course made pancakes. Whew! no wonder I was so tired! We had a great time. I had a cold while they were here, so that was kind of sad. But I just crashed after they left. I couldn't resist taking these shots!Well, I will post some more tomorrow! Love you all!

6 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh my gosh, he is such a chunker! I loved the pics! I hope they let ruby grow out her hair, its so cute, and how long are they going to let miles grow out his hair? such cute pics.

Danielle said...

They are so cute! Thanks for posting pics of them! They are soooo cute. I love them. I love you!

Megan and Greg said...

Oh I LOVED the pictures!!!! They are getting so big! And their hair so long! I think Ruby looks just like an Arnold. The hair, the nose. And I think she has Jakes eyes. but when she smiles she looks like her Mom. I love how Miles has a double chin! It's so funny!

Grandma, Nonnie said...

They are so very beautiful! I love them so much and really miss seeing them. Thanks so much for blogging, when you are so tired. I have been procrastianing of late. I am not sure why? Just too mauch to think about. I love you rest up and feel better.

Lizzie said...

I just looked at this again and realized I didn't comment the first time around. Thank you for posting all of these pictures. I am so grateful that you do. I feel like I know them so much better because of your blog. They are so cute. I'm sure it was sooooo exhausting, but what a blessing that you got to spend all of that time with them. Love you so much.

Patty said...

Sharon you have the cutest grandkids. The photos are great and you can see that they are having a wonderful time with Grandma. We had Rebecca and her daughters over for dinner a couple of weeks ago, plus Danielle and Clayton. You have some really wonderful daughters. They are lots of fun to hang out with. We talked nonstop. Have a great weekend. bye now.