Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Movies

On a silly note, I looked up what the movies on the plane would be when I go to Europe, and their were about 5 or more that I hadn't seen! I am pretty excited. I know I need to sleep if I can and probably will, but a few of them are: High School Musical 3! (haven't seen), Me and Marly, Australia, and many more that I haven't seen and looked good. One small but fun perk of a long trip! I read about jet lag and how to help with it and it said not to use sleeping aids, I was planning on that! They did say to eat fruit, pasta, rice or anything high in carbs. They said that was a natural sleep aid, interesting huh? They also said to change your watch to the time where you are going. I better get a cheap watch. I am taking my donut type travel pillow and I am going to buy or make a sleeping mask and ear plugs. Another interesting thing they said was to stay outside as much as you can when you get there because the sunlight helps to signal to your body that it is supposed to be awake. Any other suggestions are very welcome! Well, I promised myself that I would start going to bed early and getting up earlier and it is already later than I planned on going to bed. Oh well, maybe tomorrow!

I visited a small organic farm yesterday, it was one of my WW members place. It helped sooooo much, I am more excited about my greenhouse again. He made it much more simple, and not so many steps. He sells his produce to high end restaurants, so I trust what he says. I am excited to try it his way.

Well, love you all!!

3 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

Mom, they give you ear plugs and a sleeping mask on the plane. If you want really nice ones, buy some, but they'll definitely hand them out for free right at the beginning of the flight. And you get to keep them. Greg and I kept ours for later but they always just give you new ones on every flight. Australia is very good. Watch that one for sure.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

That is exciting, that will make your trip so much nicer. i can't wait to eat a salad at your place, I love your veggies. I love you-

Grandma, Nonnie said...

I love you so much and you can take some extra calcium before you go to bed. I sometimes take melatonin also and that helps. Megan is right I love Australia. It is slow, but I really loved it. It is late and I have to go Mom