Friday, May 7, 2010

Tired of being Sick!!

I am almost never sick. This dang cold is the toughest cold I have ever had. Just when I think I am getting better it gets worse again. I don't know if it's because I am doing too much or if it is just the kind of virus it is. I hate it!! I cough every time I laugh. So you know what that means, I am coughing way too much.

I was at Jake and Lyndseys packing and unpacking their old house and new house. It was hard, but all I kept thinking was how grateful I am that Heavenly Father helped me to lose my weight and that I work out. I was able to work hard and long. I literally would thank Heavenly Father several times of the day. I did their kitchen mostly and played with Miles. He is so cute. I played with Miles while Jake would sleep. He works so late and then has to get up early cause Lyndsey has to go teach school. I was glad to give him a few mornings off. Steve told Miles over the phone that he was going to take him for a ride in his boat, and boy was he one excited boy! He told Jake all about it in his little two year old voice.

I'm tired of being tired. Alright I will quit complaining.

love you all!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm sorry momma. I wish you would get better! Miles sounds sooooo cute. That is so cute about him and the boat. I love it. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

that sounds awful- so sorry you're sick- love you