Monday, April 26, 2010

Ellen

Well, even though Ellen has done some things that tick me off, I still think she is one of the funniest people around and I love her show. I don't think about watching it and I am trying to not let my afternoon or life become just one TV show after the other. So I accidentally discovered something neat. The other day I sat down for a moment to take a break and Ellen was on. One of the American Idol cast offs (Tim Urban), which I liked a lot was on, but it was the very end, so I went to Ellen's website and lo and behold what was there, the clip of the day-Tim Urban! It was great. I have this yuccky cold still so am not doing much. I thought I would eat some popcorn and take a break and watch a little TV, it was in the middle of Ellen again, and remember I live on the coast, there is a storm outside and so the satellite wasn't working very good. She had this kid imitating a commercial it was so funny, so up I went to the computer and guess what the clip of the day was? You guessed it this kid. You should check it out, it was really funny. Hope all are well! I hope Rebecca posts about her good news, she got test scores back for her girls! They are amazing! Love you All!

6 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I know- I love Ellen- I think she is truly amazing and kind. and GIVING! I think she has a really loving heart. And I just think she is the funniest woman alive, and now adays with men being so crude, I think she's one of the funniest people ever.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh my gosh- i just watched the old spice commerical- OH MY GSOh it was so funny- I was laughing so much- and I watched the tim urban- he reminds me of a good mormon boy. and I thought he did a really good job. did you notice his missing tooth? has it always been misssing?

Grandma, Nonnie said...

You know I don't watch TV however I have always liked Ellen even tho I haven't watched her show. I love you and am so happy that I had lunch with Amy today and I think she is so sweet. I will be so glad for them to get their own place again. Hang in and get over that cold. take care love you lots

Danielle said...

Ellen's the best. Love her.

Kristi M. said...

Even though I don't agree with every choice that Ellen has made, I have always loved her show. She is really, really funny!

Patty said...

I also love Ellen she is so funny and kind. I would love to have the web site you mentioned earlier for WW recipes. I am back on WW again and would love some new recipes. Looking forward to our trip in August to spend some time with your family and have the guys go fishing. Take care. bye now.