Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Challenge

I was reading Danielle's blog and she put a challenge to post a pic a day.  She is going to learn her camera better.  I would love to do that also, but I'm not ready to learn my camera, but I do want to learn everything my i pad can do, sooooo I will blog a pic a day, and spend 5 minutes doing the tutorial for my i pad.  I have a hard time not taking a pic and blogging it everyday. I feel like everyone would say, "how many sunsets can you blog, another ocean scene! But I am excited about blogging a pic a day.  That will get me blogging again!!! And that is something I really want to do!! I think of all kinds of things I want to blog, but don't because I think I have to catch up!! I have soooo many pics and videos to post. Maybe I should just blog one pic a day and that would be WAY better than none!

I loved conference this year.  I loved Pres Monson and Pres Uctdorf's talk.  I have started asking myself if I will "regret it" if I don't do "this"?  I wish I could tell you that I succeeded every time that I think that question, but at least I'm starting to think about it.

I took a pic of me in front of my laptop, I hate to say it but it sure makes me look old!! Oh well, I am almost 56!  I actually feel very young for that age.
A week ago my visiting teaching partner go married.  It was a sweet wedding out by the beach.  It was small and quaint like the church recommends if you aren't getting married in the temple.  I fixed the color on these pics in Picasso but it didn't show up when I transferred them over!? I blogged these because Danielle knows both of these people and it shows my hair.  I haven't blogged my hair yet.  I am liking it and have gotten lots of compliments on it.

 
We  had a realtors open house today.  Four realtors showed up, so that is 4 more that have seen our house.  Hopefully Romney will win and then people won't be afraid to buy house.  Our realtor said that her clients are waiting to buy until after the election.  So who knows maybe we might get someone to see our house  in a couple of weeks.

Been working on Brightons quilt.  I am so excited about it.  will blog it when I get done with it.

We had our Primary program this last week.  It went really well.  We got some really wonderful comments from people.  Because our primary is so small, everyone got to speak.  All of our seniors and one junior got to give a talk.  Even our autistic boys said a line.  It was great.

Well, Steve and I are going on a small trip for my b-day.  We are driving down to Yachats and staying down at our house on Idaho street!  I know that sounds dorky, but we are going to leave our work at home, watch movies, walk on the beach, get me a present at the little kitchen store and maybe go to Florence.  We are going to stay two nights.

Had a great time babysitting Lizzie's kids, spending time with with Rebecca and her girls when they came to Lizzie's, seeing Amy's new house and helping her to organize her kitchen (Amy, and my weird obsession that gives a high :-) ). great time at Megans after Brighton was born, my sister visiting, the reunion, Rebecca and Steves sealing. playing with Miles and Ruby when Jacob and Steve went fishing. A busy and wild summer.  I am sure I forgot something, but it was a very busy and fun filled summer.

  Well, love you all!!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

I don't know how I missed that your sister visited?! Well anyway- great blog! I saw the pictures on Audrias facebook. I'm happy for her. And you look great! Love you!!!

Megan and Greg said...

I've suddenly drawn a blank. I really can't think of anything to say. I did not realize the people in the pic were the ones who got married. I thought they were the kids of the new couple. I am so much older than I feel. They just look so young! But I guess I'm just that much older now.

Carin said...

Great blog! I love to hear how everyone is doing and I love what a GREAT grandmother and mother you are!! I am so glad that your sister visited! I wish I could have seen her. I had a thought about your Picasa photo....if after you made the changes, you did not save them in Picasa, then when you uploaded, it uploaded without the changes you made. You have to save them. Then it will upload the way you have it in the library. Just a thought! Love you!

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Great post and I am looking forward to next week-end. I really do like you hair. I miss you and have a great b-day. I have a lot to do next week so I will call you tomorrow or Sun to figure what we are doing and how we are going to do. Love you

AMY AND MIKEY said...

great blog! love the pics! I didn't know she was gettign married! that's great! your birthday sounds wonderful! i'm so glad you are doing that. i love you.- and i don't care if you are gettign old- you are beautiful and you are my mom, so i love you just how you are.