Thursday, September 6, 2007

Ruby's family b-day party

Well we were the 3rd group to celebrate Ruby's b-day, she is very loved, but that was our fault for not being able to come in as a group earlier in the week. We had a great time because we were together and because Ruby is so much fun. I don't know if there is a happier child than Ruby.

I took 69 pics so it was hard to decide which ones to show. Sooooo you can just fly past the ones you're not interested in, I think I pared it down to 20 or so.

This is earlier in the day

This is so Ruby so I had to choose this one

beautiful Megan

Danielle and Grandma

Ruby with everyone's favorite aunt (I think even more of a favorite than grandma! ((Me)) oh well)

these two are really going to miss each other when they graduate and move away!

the group

this pic was weird color wise, but it is still cute



time for the party

this is a dress I was really excited about, Ruby on the other hand was very excited about the lion book I got her. Oh well
c


Megan called me and asked if Ruby would like gum, I forgot that Jake and Lyndsey don't let Ruby have gum, she would tell you that she isn't old enough for gum if you asked her if she wanted any. So back to Meg's question, I said "oh yea she would love gum". So when Ruby opened it, she was very confused, when she realized it was hers and she could "eat" it. And that is just what she did, as hard as Lyndsey tried to explain that you chew it she kept swallowing it. I noticed that after a few days she still had almost a whole package left.



Finally she wanted to try on the "fancy " dress, honestly I wasn't offended, I learned long ago that kids are hard to figure out. After she got it on she danced with Lyndsey.



after the presents Megan and her went swinging.

Just as I was about to leave, I realized I wasn't in any of the pics, so I grabbed the camera and asked someone to document that I existed.
It was a fun night!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I was there and I still think everything is priceless! You got some great shots mom! I miss you and everyone already. I love you!

Emily said...

She's such a cutie!! Looks like she is very loved...how fun!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

those pictures were great! Mother- all the kids love you the most- you are grandma. Grandma is always the favorite.

Lizzie said...

You look so pretty in that picture Mom. I love your clothes too.