Sunday, February 10, 2008

Saturday

Well, I got up and decided, ww's with Ruby would defeat the purpose, and we could have way more fun at home. So inbetween breakfast and movies, we finished the cookies.


Close up of the cookies she did all by herself! gotta eat some sprinkles along the way
Then went upstairs to make a potions box.
Ruby is majorly into Shrek, and there are potions in Shrek. It ended up being a treasure box I think. You know how little kids are they change their minds sometimes midstream. She actually did kind of hold the fabric as we sewed this time. She always gets tired before we get done, but she lasts quite a while. I wished I had done this with all my granddaughters, and grandsons if they want to. Then she took a nap and then back to mom and dad. I asked her if she wanted to go to Freddies with me before we went back to her mom and dad, she said straight back to mom and dad, she was way too tired to go to the store. Of course she was running and screaming as soon as we got to her mom and dad. Miles was smiling like crazy, but of course I didn't have my camera.

Well, church was great.
love you all!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a blast! Fun pictures. We will have to chat this week. I love you!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzie said...

I wish I lived closer and Tanner could spend the day with you!!! I bet it's so fun (and tiring) to be one on one with grandkids.

Jenni.Woodmansee said...

ooook this is SO CUTE! seriously- you've always been so fun and they are SO lucky to have you as a grandma!!!! I wish I was there haha it looks so fun! and i just love looking at your pictures because your home and beach is SO beautiful!