Friday, February 8, 2008

Exercise ugh! Aliese's Doll dresses

Well, it has been forever since I posted. No one has nagged me to post, so that means one of two things. Either everyone is very busy, or I am very boring!!!

Today is one of those frustrating days where everything doesn't go as planned. The day started late and I am still in my exercise clothes and just finished exercising. It is 3:50!!! I haven't had lunch, so needless to say am very hungry, wanting all the junk food in the world. On top of that I dont' think I will ever get to the point that I love resistence exercise, or Ab training. Today Steve said I looked like I was in mental and physical pain as I was wining about having to exercise while I was hugging the corner of the wall. I told him I was in mental and physical pain. Exercising is such a deep value for me that if I don't do it I feel incredibly bad about myself. And now that I have started doing weights and abs, I feel I have to do those 3 times a week, ugggghhhhh!!!!! I do them because I don't want to lose any more muscle, and to support my body, and it helps to keep my metabolism up. I bet our ancestors look at me and others and shake there head. Oh well, enough complaining.

Here are Aliese's little dresses that I made for her doll for her b-day.Had a busy weekend last weekend, an all day pres mtg at our presidents house in Toledo.
Saturday and Sunday traveled to Corvallis for Stake Conference, it was great. Ruby is coming today! She is staying with us at least tonight and maybe tomorrow. We went to Jakes and Lyndsey's on Wed to give Jake his b-day presents it was fun to see how fast Miles is growing.
Otherwise life as normal! Tired of gray skies, wind, high seas, and rain. I think I am on the negative side. I think I will blame it on hormones, I have hot flashes now an average of about 1 an hour. I am eating well and exercising, so I hope that means the end is coming. I hope that isn't wishful thinking. I know there must be a purpose in this, but it hasn't come to me yet. Maybe by the time you all start going through the "CHANGE" I will know and be able to give you all great words of wisdom. HA!

Well, Love you all

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Mom, you are NOT boring. I have been checking anxiously EVERY day, worrying because it's been so long and you hadn't commented and always made a mental note to call you. I had decided once and for all that I would call tonight but then I see that Ruby is there. I will let you be with her. We will definitely talk next week. I miss you. I am so glad you are coming in march. I'm sure I'll REALLY miss you by then. I love you and love your blogs!

Danielle said...

OH YEAH! The dresses are WAY CUTE! I love them.

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Sharon You are not boring. I have checked and I just thought you were busy. I have been so worn out from being sick that I can't seem to do anything. The Prednisone makes me jittery. I am on the wind down of it now. Got your sweet letter today. Thank you so much, I really needed to hear those things. I love you Mom

Not quite the Bradys said...

I wanted to nag you to post but I didn't want to be a pain. I've checked every day for a long time. SO GLAD you finally posted again. Exercise is yucky. If only our bodies just became exercise-shaped without that. Oh well. I LOVE the pink doll dress!