Friday, February 8, 2008

Tea Party w/Ruby

When Ruby came today she said she wanted to do a tea party with allllll the stuff. So we got out the tea set and Bernie(Steve) made the soy hot chocolate (much to Bernie's dismay). We made sugar cookies, set out cherry tomatoes, carrots, and oranges. We had (soymilk) cream of course. I was Matilda, Ruby was Cordilla. We talked all about our families and our husbands are quite silly, they rode horses out in the rain today, mine fell off and hurt himself, Rubys got sick and had to go to bed. Her children were all sick also. We had a great time. Bernie didn't last long, he had to go home early. Cordilla ate the majority of our little tiny cookies, and carrots, and lots of hot chocolate. It was my first tea party with her. Tomorrow we are going to go to weight watchers maybe, then to the bay front to get one of Jakes b-day presents we couldn't get in the valley, and then to Freddies for food. When we get home we are going to finish the cookies. I think she is going to spend the night with them tomorrow up at our Newport house. Well, it is almost midnight, so I will sign off!
Love you all!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

You are SUCH a fun grandma. I bet Ruby had so much fun. The pictures are way cute and I love how you all had funny names and stories. Keep up the updates! I love them! Love you!!!!!!!!!

Emily said...

That looks like such a fun tea party!
You guys are too cute.

Those doll dresses you made are so adorable...you are so talented.

Not quite the Bradys said...

Okay, it's official. (As if anyone was ever in doubt,) you are the CUTEST GRANDMA EVER!!!!! I love you so much. I have always said, "I want to be Sharon when (if) I grow up." : )

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I love the pictures and stories. I can't wait to have tea parties with my kids, thankgoodness I have so many, I won't need to worry if something breaks. It was great seeing you guys. THE DRESSES ARE AMAZING! I want to make clothes- because tehy look so fun and cute. I wish i had a little girl to sew for. They are so beautiful, what did aliese say?

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Ruby looks like she is having lots of fun. I miss seeing her. I think tea parties are a great thing for grandmas, Wish I had done a few. The pics are great. Love mom

Not quite the Bradys said...

I put my testimony on my blog if you're interested. It's the post titled "This I Know". Or just go here.

http://aberjaber.blogspot.com/2008/02/this-i-know.html

Love you!

Lizzie said...

Wow!!! I cannot believe that "Bernie" joined the party. I don't EVER remember Dad at any of our tea parties when I was little. = )The dresses are beautiful. Aliese will love them.