Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New dishes!

The rest of my new dishes came on Tuesday. It was exciting. I love them more each day. Steve likes them way more than I thought he would. He thinks they are pretty, but it is how "substantial" they are, and they are "solid". I took several pics of them in different ways. Pics don't do them justice, but you get the idea. First is the cupboard. I had to rearrange the dishes. I know what you are all thinking. I had no choice they wouldn't fit if I didn't rearrange things. :-)The biggest surprise to me was how much I like the tea cups and saucers. I thought I can just see us all sitting around with the grandkids having a tea party with these. They are sooo cute!My fruit for my oatmeal in the cereal bowls. A couple of different arrangements so you can see them all. The pasta/soup bowls we both love way more than we thought we would also. We only got 4 of those we may get more. I think they are so pretty I don't know why, they are all really the same decor wise.I need to have someone over, I can't wait to set a pretty table! I will make sure and take pictures when we do! Love you all!

5 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!! They are so beautiful! I love them love them love them! I can't wait to see them in person. And I really like the arrangment in the cupboards.

Danielle said...

They are way pretty! I love them also!

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Looks really beautiful!!! I really like them and you deserve to have them as you have waited to get special dishes for 33 years Ha!! I like the cupboard arrangement also. I enjoyed having you over last night and dad really had a great b-day. He loves all of the grandkids that he has and loves having them come. I will love to see the dishes in person. Love mom

Megan and Greg said...

Oh mom they are cute! They are simple but cute! I love them! I thought they looked plain before you got them, but they really are stylish! LOVE YOU!!!

Carol and Bruce said...

Hi Sharon,
I'm just dropping in to say, "Hello."
Your dishes are great and what fun to get something new! I saw your dad at the temple last Saturday and that was way fun.
love,
Carol