Saturday, October 11, 2008

Miles b- day

Yesterday we went to Portland and celebrated Miles b-day. He was so cute and typical. Not knowing what was going on, letting everyone else open his presents, noticing some and not others. Lyndsey and Ruby on the other hand were having a great time! When it came time for the cake he was hilarious, typical at first, what is this do I have to, and then Rachel (Nathan's wife, the other lead singer in Jakes band) sticks a bite in his mouth, at first he was insulted, then his eyes lit up and he was into it! He couldn't get enough. He practically shoved his hand down his throat. It was fun.Daddy saying "here Miles take a taste"
"Grose dad what is this?""Rachel, here Miles like this"Miles still didn't get it, so "here Miles let me help you""What are you doing? Do I have to?""Oh my gosh this is good!""I get it now!""This is too much!""This is good stuff dad!"Getting serious nowAll gone!He was pretty funny when it was gone, he wanted more, what a shock, an Arnold wanting more chocolate! You notice the frosting is still there, it is the cake that is gone! This was his first time to ever taste a treat or chocolate! As I said, it was fun!

5 comments:

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma, Nonnie said...

What a fun day this was. I loved watching him devour that piece of cake. You captured it so well on film. I love you so much

Megan and Greg said...

That was so cute. At first I thought, oh my gosh that is so many pictures, but then I read it and loved it. Thanks.

Lizzie said...

Holy cow! That kid is chubby! I love it. He is sooooo cute. Thanks for posting the pictures.