Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Beautiful Sunset, new shoes, new hobby

I can't resist a beautiful sunset!!

About a month ago I was watching TV and saw the cutest shoes I had seen in a long time!!!! I had to have them. But I waited too long to get them in Newport. When I went to Danielles, one of her presents was a gift cert. for Payless Shoes. I looked for the shoes and they were there!!! Soooo you know what happened, I HAD TO HAVE THEM! Cute huh?! ( The shadow off the wall makes my legs look bigger than they are! :-( I had a friend teach me to knit thinking I could rationalize my tv watching. Hee Hee. Well here are my first projects. They are looking pretty good, but I am still dropping stitches, so no important projects for me yet. These are dish rags. They were different sizes on purpose! I 'm serious!Well, that's about it. Love you all!!!!

2 comments:

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Cute shoes, what would they look like with white leggins?? The knitting looks good. love mom

Patty said...

Love the new shoes. I think you did a great job on the knitting. I started knitting about 4 years ago and absolutely love doing it. It does justify watching tv because you are not just sitting wasting time. You are actually making something that someone can use. Take care. bye now.