Monday, April 7, 2008

Message from Dad's Bed & Breakfast Resort

Megan,
I enjoyed reading your post about your's and Greg's time out here with me at the coast. I have a question. Don't all bed and breakfast resorts make sure their guests have buttery popcorn and a bowl of chocolate chips? And this after they have dined on a halibut steak, tuna steak, or salmon steak? What can I say, I offer a full service program out here and I believe in providing only a complete quality experience.
I loved having you guys and Amy and Mike out here while your Mom was gone. Thanks for the very good company.
Dad

5 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

HA HA. I love you dad- enjoy idol tonight-

Megan and Greg said...

Dad, I love you so much. We had a really good time. I really glad we got to stay with you. And yes- EXCELLENT EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!

Rebecca said...

I can't wait to get that kind of service the next time we visit. Maybe I should go be myself! Just kidding. Love you.

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Steve, this sounds like a perfect B&B to me I love it there. Love Janell

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Steve, this sounds like a perfect B&B to me I love it there. Love Janell