Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Father's Day

Sunday morning started out with bacon, eggs, and pancakes. I was going to do hash browns but all good things have their limits! Steve then decided to open all his presents. He loved them all, a rare thing as we all know. I renewed his subcription to his fishing mag., some suspenders for fishing which I will have to take back, (forgot they didn't all workout) and a whole day or two in the garage. I told him I would help him organize his stuff and include organizational containters. He got a laugh out of the last part.

Megan and Greg came out in the afternoon, it was a gorgeous day. They stayed until tuesday morning(today). We visited, ate, and watched movies. It was a great time.












2 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Did dad get new glasses? He looks really cute opening the presents- wish i coudl have been there-

Lizzie said...

I am so glad you put the Father's Day pics on there. It kind of made me feel like I was there. Thank you so much. I can see why you like seeing pics of the kids so much. Also, my favorite part of the present you got Dad was that you are going to be getting him containers too. Is that for you or him Mom??