Monday, June 25, 2007

Update on the table

Well, three and some four coats later, my table and chairs are done being painted , I think. I am going to the temple tomorrow, so will put them together on Wed. I won't be able to sand them for awhile still. I didn't wait as long as I should have between coats, so I will need to let the paint cure for a week or so. Will take some pics after it is in my greenhouse. Also got my fountain out and am going to put it together, I am really excited about that. I want the greenhouse all ready for a tea party this July when the Leslie's come. Maybe even Ruby and I can have one when she comes. Well, I am tired. It was a gorgeous day on the coast.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Ah...your last sentence..."It was a gorgeous day on the coast"...my heart like...skipped a beat or something. I think I miss the coast a lot. I am so excited for the end of august I can hardly stand it! Clay is really excited too. He talks about it all the time! Your greenhouse is going to be so cool I bet. I can't wait to see it! I love you, have a good day at the temple! (and shopping at costco)

Lizzie said...

I'm excited to see your greenhouse and see pictures of the tea parties!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

The table is going to look so cool. That's funny Danielle said her heart skipped a beat- because I felt the same way- probably not as much as Danielle- but I wish I could be there- I love you-