Saturday, October 13, 2007

Finally here!!!

Well, I am at Jakes and Lyndseys today! Yea for me and Steve. I was getting a little cranky. The first pic is the quilt. I was very happy with it. I like it a lot.
The rest are pics of Miles, I know are a lot the same, but he is soooo cute it is hard not to include them all. There's nothing quite like the faces of a newborn. He's a good little baby, nursing well, doesn't cry too much yet! Has his days and nights mixed up, although we are hopeful that he will sleep a little better as he was more awake today. Fun, Fun!
I thought this one was very artistic, an accident of course.

I'm a sleepy boy, don't bother me!

I don't think you heard me.

Oh allright.

Ahhhh, this is better!

11 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my, thanks mom! He is SOOOO cute! I love him so much! I'm glad you're there finally!!! Have fun!

Danielle said...

Oh yeah- sorry I forgot until I was back on your blog...the quilt is WAY cute. It's way cool. I like it a lot- you did a great job on it!

rose said...

oh he is adorable! congrats to all of you! and i love the quilt. it's really cool with the pattern. you are so awesome sharon!!!

rose said...

and that last picture with his little smile is priceless! so sweet!

Emily said...

What a cutie, I love the hair!

And the quilt looks awesome! I've never seen that pattern before and I really like it!

the splendid life of us... said...

OH, He is beautiful! It makes me all excited for my little one to get here!

the splendid life of us... said...

...And I love the quilt!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Oh they are so cute!

Lizzie said...

Wow, he is sooo cute! He looks bigger than his poundage says. I bet it's so fun to be there! The quilt is beautiful!

Patty said...

Sharon your new little grandson is so cute. the quilt is wonderful.

Jenni.Woodmansee said...

oh my goodness i love that quilt!! the colors and the pattern and everything is really awesome... oh and MILESSSSSSSS... those pictures just melt me. He's perfect :)