Sunday, October 7, 2007

new and old discoveries

Here I am again after midnight blogging. Not a good habit. After watching the morning session, one of the things I felt prompted to do was look in the Young Women Manuals (online) for the lessons on time management and related lessons. Sooooo I did that tonight. I am recommending them to you that are interested. YW manual 3 Avoiding Crisis Living, nice title huh? Manual 2 Wise use of Leisure time , man. 1 Using time wisely. They all had a different look at time but similar. they are short and easy reading. An Ensign talk that is wonderful is May 1987 (don't you just love the Internet?!) M. Russell Ballard Keeping life's demands in balance. I highly recommend his talk with the others.

Promise to post some pics of fabric and the pic of the pattern for the quilt tomorrow.

till tomorrow!!

No comments: