Wednesday, November 14, 2007

No Time

Well, I have wanted to blog so badly!! I have been a sewing maniac. I have been trying to get the Leslie presents made before we leave to their house on Monday. I have too big of ideas. I know that was bad grammar. I have had so many things I want to share. I have read some great things. First I have decided James in the New Testament is one of my favorite people in the New Testament. Every word in that book is profound. I decided if I read that short book once a week it would get me centered. It is amazing. I want to post all the b-day pics, but I haven't had time. I can't remember what else I wanted to share. Well, I need to go sew, boo hoo! I actually love to sew, I just don't like being under pressure. When I am doing something like I am doing it is hard to remind myself that I am making something for little girls. My vanity and creativity gets the best of me. Oh well. I can't post what I am working on until after Christmas. But I will for sure because they are really fun! Well, I need to quit! Love to you all! Thanks to all of you who comment, it makes me feel really good.

8 comments:

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Well You are a great grandma and mother that is why you are too busy to post on the blog. I for one will look forward to seeing everything after Christmas. A word to the wise it might be better to leave the Leslie presents with Danielle so snoopy and nosy people won't get into them after Thanksgiving??? Also I don't know about you but the days are going much too fast for me and I think the Holidays are coming much too fast. May our Father in Heaven continue to bless you I love you Mom

Danielle said...

Ha, I agree with Grandma!!! Rebecca would totally open hers. Anna might too. Last year when we brought over presents, I set them under the tree and they were going to open them after dinner...Anna couldn't stop touching them and rearranging them and sitting by them and looking at them. She is funny. ANYway- I called earlier, I have class once you get home from weight watchers so I will probably call you later tonight. I wanted to talk about what we are going to do on tuesday and what time you'll get here and stuff. ANYway. I love you!!! TRY to have fun sewing!

Lizzie said...

I can't WAIT to see the presents.

Chad and Jessica said...

I know you're super busy, and that's not something to laugh about, but your blog was sooo funny. I just wanted to say diddo diddo diddo, I know how you feel...or at least I think I do. I loved your grammar part by the way, it made total sense, and wording it differently wouldn't have worked anyway...how you said it was perfect, regardless of stupid grammar rules.

Courtenay Beth said...

All I can say is AMEN...because I don't have oodles of time to write more, it's the way I'm rolling these days, which isn't bad, its good! anyway, I wanna see all your projects! Love you!

Not quite the Bradys said...

I LOVE YOU, SHARON!!! So- I just stumbled here somehow without even meaning to. I think I started by clicking on a comment from Kretha on my blog and then to Brynn and then Lizzie and Rebecca and here I am. (I guess Rebecca isn't converted to blogging yet?) I think about you all the time. Heavenly Father has blessed me- so many ways- but specifically, Amelia- my dreaded #6, is the best baby in the world. (Sorry to any of you currently enduring colic). I am so excited I found your blog. I'm going to bookmark it. Hope you have fun holidays. Love,
Amy Langw.

Emily said...

I want to see all your projects too...I bet they are awesome! I hope you have fun in Idaho! Happy Thanksgiving...I'm thankful for you and all of your family!

Rebecca said...

hi