Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Correction, and a cold!

First I was being sarcastic about Megan's cake. Everyone was gobbling it up and was loving it and said so, then they saw I wasn't eating any and very sarcastically said it tasted terrible! I am so sorry I was misunderstood.

I have a yuccky cold. I hope it doesn't last long it is getting in the way of some very important sewing!!!

Finally at about 2:00 I decided I couldn't answer the phone anymore and that I needed to rest. Sooooo I got out the 2nd and 3rd Lord of the Rings, (I have been exercising to them) and watched them. I love Sam. He is so amazing. I think those movies are the epitome of friendship, loyalty, and goodness. During the last battle scene when Aragon finished his speech and took off on his horse, I thought of Captain Moroni! Tears were streaming down my cheeks. In fact throughout the last movie it was very emotional to me. I watched the extra stuff on the other Dvd's and the director said that the last movie was definitely the most emotional. It was cool too that since they were going to be together for two solid years in New Zealand, they tried to pick not only people that would fit the part, but people that were nice. I thought that was cool. You could tell in the extra stuff they really did love each other a lot. Elijah Wood was only 17 when they casted him, and 18 when he started . He was away from his family the whole two years. Anyway, I love them more now than I did the first time. I wish I could make myself read the books!!!
Love you all!

6 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

haha that's funny about the cake, who misunderstood? I knew what you were talking about- haha. That's funny. I'm sorry you're sick, EVERYONE IS SICK! And I feel like nobody will get better because they will just continue to catch it from the other sick people and the cycle will continue! I love the LOrd of the Rings also, we watched the 2nd with meg and greg the other night. Have you seen the extended version? So much better. Well, I love you- get better.

Kim said...

Hello! How are you doing? Long time no talk! I just started to blogging last night so I don't know really how to add friends or anything like that. I just wanted to stop by and say hi! Feel free to check out my site and I hope to hear from you soon!

Emily said...

I knew what you meant about the cake...I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down.

Okay, so I have never seen LOTR, but everything you wrote makes me want to! That sounds way cool! I'm sorry you're sick...it seems everyone is sick these days...feel better!

Danielle said...

I love you and miss you. I read the cake comment and didn't even understand what you meant. I think I read it too quickly. It is rare that I am able to read blogs carefully anymore. I get home, make us something to eat, try and clean...sometimes dont, spend time with clay, shower, think about exercising, sometimes i do..ha. Anyway, it seems like I always read them, but have to hurry and get off without commenting. Then I think that I have commented because I remember reading it. Anyway, I'm sorry if I didnt' comment. i can't remember. I thought I commented on this one too but it looks like I hadn't! I love you so much and am so excited to see you sometime. Is the next time we see eachother going to be at the family reunion? I guess you WERE just here. I'm such a baby. But I know you are glad that I am that way. Okay. This comment really had nothing to do with your post. We already talked about all the lord of the rings stuff. Love you! REST!

Rebecca said...

I love Lord of the Rings. LOVE. I have worked out to them many times. They are great to work out too. I cry everytime I see them, and I almost never cry because of dear old Prozac. Tolkien claims if you see any symbolism it is in your own imagination because he didn't put any in there on purpose. It's not about anything, just a good story. Whatever!? They are full of goodness. They are so much more than a good story and the movies are amazing. I wish I would read the books also. I feel wimpy and pathetic that I've tried and failed twice. Maybe after school is over for me. Love you.

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Sharon I was wrong we had 8 inches of snow in Creswell!!! Oh well I loved the blog and the pics are great. I hope you are feeling better today. It is really snowing in the whole coast range and we are supposed to get more tonight and maybe this evening. I don't mind nor does dad as he doesn't have any work. Heavenly Father blessed us and we got a little work before this cold snap. We'll be okay.Besides he has this cold pretty bad. He's having an MRI on his upper body tomorrow. They are trying to find reasons for the pains. love mom