Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Need Help

Well, I just have to say I love my Zune. I know I sound so silly, but I had all my CD's in my car in one place at the touch of a finger today for the first time in a lonnnnggggggg time. I am so excited. I also tried my earphones that came with it and I can't believe how good it sounds. I tried them when I first got the zune and for some reason I couldn't get sound out of one of the ear plugs. (I also couldn't get the wall plug to work, hmmm? what is the common element there?) But today I tried them again and they both work and sound amazing.

Sooo my question's are: We bought some cheaper audio cords and I plugged them into my stereo and it was really hard to make it get loud, so is it because of where I am plugging it in, or do I need to buy better audio cords? 2nd questions, is the sound going to be a lot better if I buy a better connector to my car stereo besides a tape connector that goes into my tape deck. The sound is very average, not like the cd is in the cd player? Oh and a third question, Danielle what number do you listen to your zune on? I like it on 8 but I wonder if that is too loud. It took me until today to figure out how to turn it up. I need to go on the how to site again. I got interrupted the last time I did. Oh 4th questions will I get used to ear plug earphones? And is there an easier way to keep them in that I am missing. Or will my ear holes have to stretch themselves out like shoes do when we get brand new ones? LOL!

Well, besides that, I took down my all my Christmas lights on the outside of my house yesterday, (with my zune playing very wonderful music for me) and boy am I glad, the rain came in full gale last night again. Yesterday you could have water skied on the ocean. Today it was winter all over again. Today I had to do catchup and go to town (Newport). That always takes time. I was having a very good time looking at all the 75% off decor, and fabric. I got a whole bunch of cute fabric for napkins (we like cloth napkins) for .50 a yard!!! I also got a few decorations to add to my tree, and a new snow hill for my village. I had a very good time strolling around Walmart, I think I was there about 2 hours or so! I don't get out much! Ha! Ha! I ran through Freddies and then Staples and home again.

I forgot all about New years eve, we actually stayed up til midnight this year. Toasted and kissed, a first for a few years!

Well, that is about all for my exciting life! Love you all!

7 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

That's cool you love your zune so much. I hate those little earphones- I don't have the patience to get used to them. But those HUGE earphones are coming back in style again, so maybe you can get one of those, because those are wonderful. That's nice that you got all your decor put away. That's cool about wal-mart decor and the cloth. It took alot of discipline to not get christmas fabric, I just have too many projects I'm trying to get them all done before I add anymore. BUT- I did go to walmart and get some decor with my christmas money. I'll post the pics. Well, I love to read your blogs, I don't think they're boring, and I love them. You're always acting like yours are boring adn they aren't. Love you!

LCM said...

OH my gosh, I don't know how I found you guys, bouncing from friends I knew in Medford. It's Andrea Jensen, from Springfield, I think it was Eugene 7th ward. It's been about 6 years since I saw you last and a few before when we worked together in MiaMaids. Anyway, how wonderful to 'see' you again.

Danielle said...

Well, I noticed my Zune didn't get loud on my sound system until I turned it up all the way on my ZUNE. Then it worked great. If that doesn't work, let us know. Secondly, the car issue. I haven't tried my tape deck yet (I usually walk around Rexburg...I hate driving) Clay says that the tape deck is analog, so the quality isn't that good and the Zune is digital, so the only way to get it to sound the way you want is to do it like you do with your stereo inside which would mean you'd need to get a new stereo, or a new NEW car that has one already in it. You could do either:-) Hope that helped! Call us sometime after 3:00 if you need more help (that's when Clay gets off work...I don't know much myself) I love you!!

Emily said...

I think it's awesome how much you love your zune! My sister in law has one and she loves it too.

I love how you describe the ocean...it makes me miss it. I'm glad you guys made it til midnight! Happy New Year!

Megan and Greg said...

Everything you blogged about was so good!! I rarely read when there's alot, but I read and loved it all. I loved the pictures of the scarves and the house and RUBY!!! So cute! I DO remember those now. I couldn't picture it before. The doll clothes looked AMAZING!!! I can't believe you did that. But I guess you made my prom and wedding dress, so you can do it for a miniature person too. I wanna look up that talk you mentioned earlier. I think I need that. What else? I TOLD YOU YOU'D LOVE YOUR ZUNE!!! I told you it would CHANGE YOU LIFE!!!! OH!!! I remember the excitement! It really is amazing! Absolutely amazing. I am happy for you. As for the ear plugs. Take my suggestion. I have had struggled with them for 2 YEARS!!!! And a couple months ago we bought new ones at Walmart and they were squishy, or maybe I should say soft, like a very firm foam. You just squish them in your ears and they are very comfortable and actually stay in. That is what I recommend. LOVE YOU!!! We had a GREAT TIME with you guys. We love you both so much!

Lizzie said...

That's the first time you and Dad kissed in a few years??? LOL

Danielle said...

helloooooooooooo where are you?!?!