Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sick of being Sick!!! and Ruby

Just as I think I am getting better, down I go again. I went to church today, and by the middle of Sacrament meeting I felt like I was not well. I feel like Megans blog a while back, What is the Purpose of mucous!!!! I am quite tired of it. Oh well, I will just have to accept that I am human and therefore susceptable to germs. I just thought I was taking better care of myself than that!!! Can you hear the whine in my voice. And can you hear Steve laughing at my thinking I could "positve think" my way out of this. Oh well. Thats about it!

I went to Walmart to buy some fabric for Aliese's b-day present. I had already bought fabric, and she requested certain outfits after the fact. I hadn't started the dresses because I was sick, so I went and got new fabric. Now I am just hoping I can get well enough to sew them before it is too late to mail them.

Oh I forgot the most important thing that happened this weekend. Ruby came to spend the night with us on Friday. It was really fun. Because I was sick, we mostly watched movies. It is just good to be with her. Here's her choice of dress up clothes. Hee Hee, I truly mean her choice! I didn't try to influence her at all I am being totally honest! We made princess pictures. We made pancakes of course. She left quite early, it was a quick trip for Jake to stay with his band buddies at a place in Depoe Bay. We are just having rain, and sitting under blankets, because it is almost freezing. I know we are wimps to you Idaho people.!!! Love you all!!!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm sorry you're so sick. I liked the comment on dad laughing at you about "positive thinking" your way out of sickness. haha. Ruby is so cute. Why doesn't she smile with her mouth open? I wish she did, I love her big smiles. I love you and hope you get better soon!!!

Megan and Greg said...

Ruby looks so sad in those last pics! Sad you're sick. I know what that's like. REST!!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

cute and fun! Ruby looks older with that hair cut. I'm sorry you are sick. Stop doing stuff, and cancel all your obligations- weightwatchesr-church everything- you're just like megan- you guys can't sit down.

Grandma, Nonnie said...

These are super bugs we have today. I think you need to take care so you will be able to do the things that you like to. I pray you'll be good enough to sew like you want to. Ruby is cute isn't it fun to get to be a grandma? Love Mom

Emily said...

Cute pictures! I bet it was fun to have a sleepover! I'm so sorry you're sick, that is the worst! Get well soon!

Not quite the Bradys said...

You poor woman! You look so miserable! Get better soon.