Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The new beach house

I am still getting used to how these posts work. I wanted these pictures of the house to be after the post below it. I posted a question of how to move the posts and Brenly told me how to change the order of the posts, you just go to post options at the bottom of the edit posts window and click on Post Option. Then you change the date and time and it will move your post to the position you want!!! Cool huh?!

Bought Harry Potter tickets for Friday today!!!!!!

Make sure to scroll down to Ruby!!!

6 comments:

Emily said...

If you go into customize and posting, you can go to edit posts, and click on the post you want to change, and you can add pictures wherever you want. Does that make sense? You are going to LOVE Harry Potter!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

The beachouse looks gorgeous! The fireplace, how it goes up to teh ceiling, the HIGH ceillings, the windows all across the wall, and it looks really spacious in teh family room area- it looks gorgeous- and granite counters it looks like, and the outside of the house looks really cool. I'm so excited to see it! I knew it would be a good one.

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

I was wondering how to move the entire post.

Emily said...

Shoot! I get what you're saying now. I'm sorry, I have no idea how to do that!

the splendid life of us... said...

I think I know! The posts posts in date and time order. So all you need to do is change the time that it was posted. You go to post options at the bottom where you post and change the time (or date). I hope that this helps.

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

Brenly,
Thanks I didn't see that spot!! I think that will work!!! I am excited.