Friday, July 20, 2007

Well, we have a quiet house

Everyone is gone and it is very quiet, but I had a lot to catch up on. I needed a clean house and clean laundry to be able to read tomorrow w/o worrying about feeling guilty. I will post the pics from the Leslie visit, on Sunday. My biggest fear is my Harry book won't come tomorrow. I haven't worried about anything this much for a long time!! Well, it is late, I am sooooo excited for tomorrow, and am so jealous of those of you who already have your book now. Rebecca, Darin, and Megan are in line now I am sure. I will probably be staring at the door all day until the ups truck comes. Well, I am signing off until Sunday!!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I REALLY hope you get your book today. Last time I had mine sent to me and it was a few days late. I was SO mad! That's why this time I went to wait in line! We saw Meg and Rebecca and Darin, there's pictures on my blog! I hope you get to read read read!!!