Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Week with Ruby!





























We had a great time with Ruby as you can tell, we baked Williams Sonoma Bug Cakes, we sewed the cute skirt and purse you see, we watered flowers and vegies, we sang, read books, we went out to the goats at least twice a day, we watched Bellflower Bunnies dvd's, ate "pampcakes", played on the beach, and talked and laughed a lot. It was a wonderful time! I have to admit, I am not as capable as I was when I had six kids at home. I suppose its for many reasons, mostly I didn't play all day with my own kids. But maybe 50yrs old has something to do with it also!! I think my patience is greater, and my perspective is different. I realize, how little they are. Also as Lizzie would say "you want to be the favorite". The human in me is not mature enough to be one of the favorites. :-)

7 comments:

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle said...

Oh my GOSH. Those pics are sooo cute. I love the ones on the beach and with the goats and i LOVE the one when she's watering the flowers. She is just so precious! I'm so happy you get to spend time with her like that. I bet she just loves you to pieces. Thanks for posting the pics!

Danielle said...

Oh, by the way, I really like your shirt in the first picture, the striped one. It looks fabulous with that necklace!

Danielle said...

Okay, I'm sorry...this is my third one, you were probably excited that 4 people commented...but it's just me. Sorry, but i looked again, and your watering thing...the pink thing, what are they called? I forget. Anyway, it is SO CUTE! I love it!

Emily said...

She is so adorable! I can't believe how big she's getting...I guess I haven't seen her in a long time. I bet she loves going to your house!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Those pictures are so cute! Thanks so much for posting them! Ruby is so cute I can't stand it! I love how happy she is ALL the time. I love everysingle picture- the goats- the watering- everything. And it's funny Danielle said that about your shirt because when I saw that picture I thought, "Man mom looks good in that picture- she is so beautiful!" And the watering can is so cute- can you actually use it? I can't wait to see you guys!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

It's a watering can Danielle